Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Cow Hat

Coming up this Friday (July 11th) is Cow day at Chick-fil-a! When you come dressed as a cow you get a free sandwich. I love chick-fil-a and I love free food so I had to come up with how to dress as a cow. For me the most obvious option was a cow hat pattern I had seen on RepeatCrafterMe's blog.

I had made the cow hat earlier as a doll hat and loved it so I adjusted the pattern a bit to work as a big hat for me to wear. I love the finished product! I've made many animal hats, but I have to say this is one of my favorites. 


Right now I plan on wearing a white shirt and taping on black spots to finish the outfit. If I can find black shoes and gloves, they can be my hooves. And finally I thought about crocheting a tail, but decided to braid one as well.


So now I'm all ready. Now I just have to wait until Friday and then get dressed up and go to Chick-fil-a!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly