Monday, August 17, 2015

Leia Lovey

I have been eyeing some lovey patterns online for a while and I finally broke down and bought one to try out. I used the Pretty Princess Lovey pattern by Briana Olsen because Amy McAnderson has a bunch of variations of this pattern to make the Disney princesses.

I wanted to start with a simple doll and since I love the Star Wars characters I've been crocheting I decided to make Leia as my fist lovey. She turned out great.


She is both a doll and a small security blanket, the perfect size for little hands. 



I'm not sure which princess I should make next. I'm thinking either Anna, Pocahontas, or the two-toned Aurora.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love this lovey! I have a 3 year old niece who loves Starwars as much as her daddy. I wish I would have seen this when she was still a baby. I love the idea of the two toned Aurora. If I were to make one, I would probably try to make Merida from "Brave"

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly